Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ONE!

Happy Birthday to Drew! And what a fantastic day we had! With grandparents, uncles, an aunt and a cousin all here to celebrate, we had a great day on Saturday. Drew enjoyed his first slice of pizza, played Sesame Street games, opened presents, and devoured cake. Then he played his little heart out with all of his new toys and books. Soooo many thanks to those of you who were able to be here for Drew's big day...we so appreciated you making the trip to be with us as we celebrated.

Ready to attack all those gifts!

But who needs new toys when I've got Luci's ball and my magic drawer??

Tip of the Day: When you're hands are too busy to eat cake, just use your toes!

Drew's Sesame Street Birthday Cake

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S-!

"I think I'm gonna be sick..."

No comments:

Post a Comment