Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where's Eddie???

M I S S I N G

Eddie the Farmhand
Last seen Saturday, 2/9/08, tending to the horse in the stable
Blonde hair, blue coveralls, and a smile on his face
Last seen with a grooming brush in one hand and his green frog in the other
Please, if you've seen Eddie, tell him to come home
The animals just haven't been the same (as you can see)
Sonya Lee is crying in the silo
None of the animals will eat
Farmer Jed has been trying (unsuccessfully) to console them
We need Eddie back

REWARD offered for anyone with information leading to the successful search and rescue of EDDIE.



So, as you can see, Eddie's missing. We lost him sometime on Saturday night (I finally got a "night on the town" with some of our youth group girls and left Brad and Drew at home). Without adequate supervision :) the boys seemed to have misplaced Eddie. Needless to say, I'm a bit obsessed with trying to find him. We've looked everywhere...and the most frustrating thing is that I know he has to be somewhere here in the house. Drew either has a really good hiding place, or Brad is playing a nasty trick on me. (I drive him crazy when I put the toys away at the end of the day and everything has to go in it's proper place.) It is most disturbing that we've lost Eddie because 1) he's part of a set and 2) Drew got Eddie for his birthday just 2 1/2 weeks ago! We should be able to hold on to a toy for longer than that!

Please pray for Eddie's safe return to the farm. :)

1 comment: