Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today, Daddy turned 33. (That sounds kinda old, but I'm still in my 20's, so I'm feeling kinda spunky.) :) It was a very relaxing day for everyone. Daddy was even able to sneak in one of his favorite pastimes. Golf, you guess? Nope. A nap! :) We went out for dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate, which was great except for that crying fit Reed thought he needed to have as four other very nice looking families/couples were trying to enjoy their meals!


Then the boys and I took Daddy shopping. We gave him a "gift certificate" to Dick's Sporting Goods... in other words, "Take some money and buy what you want. You're impossible to buy for!" The boys and I had gone shopping earlier last week and had picked out a Cubs baseball hat for Brad, but we told him it was OK to return/exchange. He did exchange for a different Cubs hat, and also picked out a pair of sunglasses.

All in all, a good day. (Easy for me to say...I'm not another year older! HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment