Sunday, January 10, 2010

10 Months Old

Milestones this month...

mimics clapping and bounces to music
climbs up one step
pushes and walks behind push toys
beginning to eat some table foods
says "DaDa"


Cute!

A new hiding place.

Funny story: Luci wanted to snuggle with Drew on the couch one afternoon....

...the very next day, Drew wanted to snuggle with Luci on the couch, and then requested for his picture to be taken just like the day before!

Self-portrait.

Two in a tent...well, Reed got in eventually.

Drew LOVES HIS NEW CRAYONS!

"Seriously mom, that nice new toy you got me for Christmas? Coulda just pulled out the pans."

What do you do when you can't make a snowman outside? Make one inside, of course!

It won't be long until I start asking Drew how to do things on the computer. And how to use my cell phone, or set up the DVR...

Scrappin' with mom.

And I quote: "Mom, I got slippers on my hands! Ok, take my picture."

Boy imitates boy imitates boy. I'm not sure who's leading who here.

"Mmmm, lobster. Goooood."

No comments:

Post a Comment