Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Toy Story Marathon

Or should I say triathlon???

After going to the movie in the park last Thursday night, and wanting to take Drew to the theater to see Toy Story 3, I decided why not make a little Buzz and Woody movie marathon out of it?

Because, after you see the first one, and before you see the third one, you must watch the second one! It only makes sense, right?

Toy Story, viewed 7/15/10, Mineral Springs Park





Toy Story 2, viewed 7/18/10, at home

We don't own either movie (maybe a three-pack to be sold sometime around Christmas?), so we borrowed this from friends.

Those previews are exhilarating!


Much better!

The credits were even something to watch...or, more accurately, a new way to stall on going to bed!


Toy Story 3, viewed 7/19/10, Kerasotes Theater here in town


This wasn't Drew's first time at the theater. Friends of ours took him after his third birthday party, which was very kind but unexpected. I really wanted to be the first to take Drew to a movie, so in my mind, this was his first trip to the theater!


I think he liked it. :)

Drew tells me we have to go see Toy Story 4 now.


No comments:

Post a Comment