Sunday, January 1, 2012

Picture of the Day, Week 52

 Sunday {12.25.11}
We celebrated Christmas with the Vander Waals today.

 Monday {12.26.11}
Brad and I escaped for much of the day today, having our first date in I don't even know how long.  My intention was to snap some pics while we were out, but I guess I was thinking too much about all those post-Christmas clearance deals I was finding.  Instead, we'll use this one of the little guys enjoying their new MP3 players from Santa.


Tuesday {12.27.11}
We enjoyed food and fellowship with Brad's mom's family tonight.  I neglected to take any photos (definitely on my resolution list for next year!) so I'll need to borrow from my mother-in-law...again.


 Wednesday {12.28.11}
We've had unseasonably warm weather during the month of December, and this week was no exception.  We made it outside on a few occasions, to work out the wiggles and get some fresh air and exercise.  Running around the house a dozen times did the trick!

 Thursday {12.29.11}
A typical sight at Grandma and Grandpa's house: the boys with their grandparents' undivided attention!

 Friday {12.30.11}
We spent a couple days with Brent, Esther, Lewis and Lauren, and before our stay was done Reed was a pro at manning the mouse on the laptop!  He and Drew got more than enough of their fair share of attention from Lauren, Lewis, and their iPods and laptops!

Saturday {12.31.11}
A picture of us from our Christmas Day gathering at Brad's parents' home.  It's a great pic, if I do say so myself. ;) We are so ready to say goodbye to 2011, and welcome 2012 with open arms!


That concludes Year Two of our Picture of the Day/Project Life family scrapbook.  I am so thankful for these books - the memories they captured and the everyday ordinary that otherwise would've been overlooked and forgotten about.  I am going to continue to take photos and scrapbook throughout 2012, but I'm taking a different approach this time around - more soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment