Sunday, April 15, 2012

Project Life {Week 15}

The photos for this week:

The great chocolate bunny massacre of 2012.  
{Super creepy, isn't it???}

 Fashionista.

 I set up a fort in the boys' room on Thursday morning.  I thought it was pretty rockin'.

 The boys did, too.  For about 20 minutes.  

We spent Friday afternoon in the Cities, enjoying a playdate with the Vriezes.  Does everyone else already know how impossible it is to get four kids to sit still in the same spot for two seconds so I can get just one picture???   Of course you do.  I'm just an idiot.  This was the best I could get. 

The first garage sales of the season yielded several new puzzles and games for the boys. 

When Reed uses the big boy potty, his reward is M&Ms.
When Reed uses the big boy potty when Mom is at work, his reward is M&Ms on ice cream.
:)

This week also includes three significant stories that I want to include in our album, but they have no coordinating photographs.  The first is that Drew has written his first letter to Santa, asking him for an iPod.  I'll be including his letter as well as some journaling explaining his urgency in writing to Santa so soon.  Second, Kindergarten Round-Up was last week at what will be Drew's new school in the fall, if we're still in Mankato.  I'll be including the sticker that was on the parents information folder as well as lengthy journaling on both the parents' meeting and Drew's introduction to the school.  And finally, I'll be including a journaling card explaining all of the church contacts Brad had last week.  He received four phone calls and had one meeting for job prospects at four different churches.  Seems as though spring is the time search committees kick things into high gear.  Good stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment