Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week in the Life {Monday}

This project will definitely be one that comes from my perspective.  I'm doing the photo taking and documenting and so what will be recorded will be this family's life as I see it and experience it.

Reed is very much a part of my minute-to-minute everyday experience, so the pictures from yesterday are very Reed-heavy.  And it was his *big* day so lots of documenting going on there.

I will share a lot of photos here, primarily because publishing here may end up being the end result of this entire project.  However, I don't plan on including too many words in these posts simply to expedite a bit of the time it takes to upload/edit/publish to the blog.  Consider this more of a visual look inside my day instead of an essay.

These photos are in order from the morning until bedtime.


















 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment