Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big Foot

I'm not entirely sure how big Drew's feet are supposed to be at 14 1/2 months. I know I'm not supposed to compare ("All babies are different") and I also know that Drew is on the upper end of the charts (I like to say "above average"). But I think his feet are GINORMOUS! He is now wearing a size 5. Is that normal?!?! So sad since we had to trade in our size 4 very cool Elmo shoes. Lucky for us, Walmart had just the replacement pair we needed. Introducing Elmo, Oscar and Cookie: Drew's GINORMOUS new sneakers!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for new sneakers! Sorry he had to give up Elmo though but happy to see they had elmo and friends for the next size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those new shoes!! Grandma got new tennis shoes too but I like yours better.Love You

    ReplyDelete