Friday, May 30, 2008

Daddy's Birthday!

Happy 32nd Birthday, Daddy!

The weather sure didn't cooperate, but we had a good day, nonetheless. Drew, Luci and I woke up Brad this morning with a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday" (Brad smiled, so I think he liked it). He opened a small gift from us (Little Miss Sunshine DVD) with the condition that it could be bartered, traded or sold for what he really wants (Brad's impossible to buy for and he doesn't give any suggestions!). Around 4 this afternoon we headed up to Peoria to do some birthday shopping at Best Buy, where Brad picked out a computer game (go figure) and an accessory for his computer, and then headed to Old Chicago for dinner. A laid back birthday, but I don't think Brad minded...he only heard one "old man" joke all day today!! :)

Happy Birthday, babe. We love you very much!

"Beer? Beer nuts? No, none for me, thanks....

My sippy and goldfish suit me just fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment