Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Okoboji Weekend

We got back on Monday afternoon from our vacation with the Vander Waals. It was a nice weekend spent on Lake Okoboji with family. Drew ate, napped, played, swam, golfed (kinda) and laughed. And, further proof that we don't take as many pictures as we used to, Drew and Brad swimming is about all we captured with the camera!





Many thanks to Gma and Gpa VW! We enjoyed ourselves very much!

Drew continues to do so many cute things. His vocabulary is bursting and he can pull some of the funniest facial expressions. He's musically inclined as he busts into dance when he hears some tunes. And just today we've started to practice spitting as he brushes his teeth. He gets a pretty big kick out of it! It's amazing to me how fast he is growing. Everyone said "Enjoy the baby days...he'll be a teenager before you know it!" It's coming far faster than I could have ever imagined!

Also, things are progressing as they should be with Baby #2. I had my 14 week appointment on Tuesday and things are just as they should be. I'm feeling better than I was a few weeks ago, but still have some aches and pains that bother me throughout the day. Just add it to the list of sacrifices we mothers make for our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment