Thursday, June 26, 2008

17 Months Old


Milestones this month...

1) goes backwards down the stairs (with supervision of course!)
2) imitates a dog when he hears one barking
3) says "mine" "hot" "uh oh" "boom" (as in "kaboom" which is what we say when he falls down) "night, night" "Abby" (as in Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street) and supposedly he says "Oscar" but only Grammy & Papa have heard that one!
4) had his first kiss (ooo la la)
5) as of this week, goes to bed without paci, and lays down on his own for naps

New Pictures

I think Mom got a little carried away with the bubbles!!

Best buds

Peek

a

boo

Drew!

"My mom's Number 1!" (I'm sure that's what he means...)

"Hmm...I know I hit that ball around here somewhere..."

"Luci, have you seen it?"




"Night Night"

Oh golly

The Great Wall of Campbells meets the Leaning Tower of Healthy Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment