Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Minnesota Bound

Some might call it brave. I might call it stupid. I traveled all the way to Minnesota, alone, with both boys! Eeek!

But really, it went really well, considering I was on the road for 11 hours with a 2-year-old and a 6-week-old. Luckily, I had pit stops along the way at a cousin's house (thank you, Blairs!) and my aunt's house (thank you, B!) so I didn't have to change diapers or feed Reed at seedy rest stops (uck!). I was able to meet up with my mom halfway there, so I was only alone for part of the journey. A long drive, but totally worth the trip! Reed was able to meet his uncles, and Drew had so much fun, considering there were 2-4 people giving him their undivided attention at any given moment! We played, found bargains at garage sales, and even had a little photo shoot (see pictures on the next post).

A glimpse into some of the fun we had...

Uncle Jeremy & Reed

He shoots, and scores!

Beep, beep! Coming through!

Helping Papa recycle pop cans.

Snoozin' in the sunshine.

Chillaxin' in the bouncy seat.

Reed and Uncle Justin

A newspaper + garage sale toys = hours of fun! (or at least a few minutes)

Four on a couch.

Snugglin' with Grammy.

Awwwww....

Ribbit, ribbit!

All smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment