Monday, May 4, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys

On Saturday, my cousin and her two boys came to our house for a play date (and if I'm being honest, a mommy date, too!). We had so much fun! There's nothing quite like cramming four boys with endless energy into one house (make that three boys with endless energy...Reed slept). :) Megan and I had great conversations as the boys played, and Drew was mesmerized by his cousins, tagging along behind them as they moved from room to room. These kinds of days I wish we had more of; where Drew had friends to play with and I had other moms to talk to. We don't get the opportunity to socialize like this very often, so I will certainly cherish them every chance I get! Thank you Megan, Noah and Brady, for coming to visit us! We look forward to doing it again soon!


The three amigos.

Drew and Brady...notice the net on Drew's head. Brady and Noah taught him that, although the net was a little small for Drew's noggin!

Is this what my house is going to look like once Reed is old enough to play with Drew?! At least Noah's trying to pick up...well, maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun too! Perhaps we can make play dates (and Mommy dates) more often!

    ReplyDelete