Sunday, February 28, 2010

Picture of the Day, Week 8

The first sign of spring! :)

What a full day of shopping with Mom will do! (If you didn't catch on, he's totally sleeping behind those glasses.)

Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Killer smiles. Watch out girls.

This was pretty cute. Reed pushed Drew all the way through the kitchen, down the hallway, and back into the living room. Playing nice together. Loving this.

Standing up ALL.BY.HIMSELF!!

I had to take Luci into the vet today (and walked out with a $120 bill and an antibiotic for a UTI). She's not a big fan of the doctor. She pants and shakes, and in this picture, she's hiding underneath the bench in the exam room, staring at the door, willing it to open!

I L.O.V.E. hot cocoa, and up until recently, was pretty satisfied with good 'ol Swiss Miss. Then, while on vacation in San Francisco, I picked up this gem. Its deliciousness cannot be overstated. Soooo good. Mmmm... But alas, tonight was my last steamy, creamy, soul-warming cup. Looks like another trip to San Fran is in order.



4 comments:

  1. Lesley! You can buy *anything* online

    http://www.ghirardelli.com/products/hotcocoa_doublechoc.aspx

    And they have free shipping with a $50 purchase so go ahead and pick up a year's supply. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great pictures of the boys this week. They are super cute, will have girls calling them when they are older. I have only had swiss miss too, might have to look for that around my area. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos this week. Your hot choc photo is my fav, think I might need to have a cup myself tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your boy! He is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete