Sunday, February 19, 2012

Project Life {Weeks 6 & 7}

It has been a sloooowwww two weeks of pictures.  I can't say that I'm particularly busy, we just didn't make picture taking a priority.  Boo.  Ah well, that's the beauty of this project for this year.  Not having a picture for one day (or 10) isn't a big deal when I'm able to fill in the gaps with other little bits and pieces of our everyday life.  I finally have about five weeks of pages complete in this year's album, so for those that are at all interested (ahem, no one) in how it's coming together, I'll post pictures of that soon.

Anyway, here are a few photos from Week 6...


{We rediscovered our tent when the boys and I went looking for something new to do in our moving boxes.  It's been a great, "new" playplace for the last couple weeks.}

{Is this the beginning of something beautiful?!?!}

{Drew has his 5-year well-child check-up last week.  Thrilled, isn't he?}

I took off last Thursday for a little weekend away, to scrapbook with my cousin.  I was able to take a break from motherhood and enjoy god-motherhood while catching up with Megan and my favorite hobby. Win/win/win!

{Olivia, my sweet goddaughter.}

{Our scrapbooking posse.}

{My corner.}

The boys, then, were on their own for a couple days.  Pizza picnics and silliness ensued!


{Apparently Reed had taken off his pants and put them back on again - backwards (you can see the strings hanging down) - and apparently...it was hilarious. :) }

I have an entire Valentine's/love theme planned for my Week 7 layout.  Because we don't have *any* pictures from this past week, I hope to do a little family photo shoot soon to fill in the spaces, as well as a few other tidbits here and there.

Hopefully this week we'll kick picture taking back into high gear! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment