Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Temporary Hiatus

I felt it necessary to let the four people ;) that regularly check and read my blog know that things are going to be a bit quiet in these parts for a couple weeks.  Although I am not yet working full time hours, the 19 that I worked last week and the 25 I'm in the middle of for this week are exhausting me {and I am currently scheduled for 13 straight days of work later this month}.  When I get home, I'm pretty dang excited to see the boys and just play.  I've been on the computer less and less as the days have passed, and while I have a running list of stories and pictures to share, it is not at the top of my "to do" list at the moment.  I hope I can hop on here and there to say "hi" and I plan to be back to regularly scheduled blogging as soon as I can get settled into this new routine.

Man, this whole working-for-a-living thing?  For the birds. :)


1 comment: