Monday, February 28, 2011

February Art


No school February 1 & 3 --- SNOW DAYS!

2/10/11
Drew decorated his bag for collecting Valentine's with A LOT of stickers. The other side was halfway covered as well.

2/10/11
"I know you miss me when I'm away,
So I made this hug for you today!
This special hug from me to you
Will give you hugs all day through!"

2/10/11
Valentine door hanger made at his class Valentine's party.

12/15/11
A bag full of kisses
Drew cut (some of) the hearts and kissed each one with a rubber stamp.
(click on the photo to enlarge to read the poem)

2/22/11
Happy President's Day!
Drew cut out the circle and glued on George.

2/24/11
Mrs. Bland read a story today about the animals waking up from their long winter's nap. When they woke up, they saw a small flower peeking up through the snow. Drew cut the snowflakes, and glued everything on.

No comments:

Post a Comment