Sunday, July 10, 2011

Picture of the Day, Weeks 26 & 27


Sunday {6.26.11}
This is our church. That's my hubby's name right there.
I'll share more about the significance of this day soon, in another post.


Monday {6.27.11}
We made Star Spangled Strawberries for Fun Food Friday (on a Monday) in anticipation of the Fourth of July.


Tuesday {6.28.11}
Read about today's POTD HERE.


Wednesday {6.29.11}
While the boys were away at Grammy & Papa's, our week was pretty normal...with the exception of today! We put together a little girls-go-antiquing/boys-go-golfing then share dinner together kind of day with some good friends of ours. It was, quite honestly, the best.day.ever.


Thursday {6.29.11} - Saturday {7.2.11}
The boys were at Grammy & Papa's house, and for the sake of my Project Life album, I'm going to include my favorite photos from their time there. Maybe I can even get my parents to write up a little journaling card for the album. :)


Sunday {7.3.11}
The boys came home!


Monday {7.4.11}
My favorite photo from the fireworks show.


Tuesday {7.5.11}
The face of concentration.


Wednesday {7.6.11}
One of our favorite new meals: Mini Mexican Pizzas. They are quick and easy to make, and everyone enjoys them. A definite win/win!


Thursday {7.7.11}
Drew has really gotten into building things lately, especially with legos. He and Brad built some dueling robots tonight.


Friday {7.8.11}
Brad attended the second round of the John Deere Classic today in Silvis, IL. He followed along with Zach Johnson, D.A. Points, John Daly, and Davis Love, III. {No cameras are allowed on the course, so Brad took this pic just for me and our picture of the day album. Is he a man after my own heart, or what?!}


Saturday {7.9.11}
We were invited to attend the 20th annual Morris Family Hog Roast tonight. Yvonne Morris (the mom) is a member of our church and invited us out to her son's farm, where they roast a hog (obviously), and invite everyone they know to join them for dinner, games, play, and an outdoor movie. We only stayed for a few hours, but it was pretty awesome.





3 comments:

  1. I love the faces on the boys at the fireworks show! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fireworks photo too and the next one of him concentrating. So glad you got a her/his day out with friends. How sweet that he got a photo for you, which is awesome by the way. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos. My daughter made those same strawberries for the 4th, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete