Sunday, November 20, 2011

Picture of the Day, Week 46

 Sunday {11.13.11}
I still clip coupons to use what I can to save pennies.  Now, I have a helper. :)

 Monday {11.14.11}
Unless he's just woken up, Reed isn't much of a snuggler, so I grab any cuddles I can get!

 Tuesday {11.15.11}
We started working on Christmas lists tonight, and Drew could go through the catalog and write everything he sees on his list.  I'm not sure much of it is realistic, but it was a good exercise in writing.  I love preschool handwriting. :)

 Wednesday {11.16.11}
A new game: animal racetrack bowling.
Self-entertainment at it's best.

 Thursday {11.17.11}
Our thankful tree.  {Almost} every night at dinner we try to talk about our day and what we have to be thankful for.  We write them on leaves, and then hang them on our tree.  A simple way to remember that there is always something to be thankful for...and that we have a lot to be thankful for!

 Friday {11.18.11}

Saturday {11.19.11}
The first snowfall of the year found us making tracks through the freshly fallen snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment