Friday, November 25, 2011

Wish Lists


In honor of Black Friday, I thought I'd include the boys' wish lists on our blog.  I've seen a few other blogs include their kids' Christmas lists, and I thought it was a good idea in the interest of memory keeping.  How fun to look back in a few years to see what the boys were interested in and what they enjoyed when they were younger.

Disclaimer: For all those that purchase gifts for my children --- please be mindful that this is a comprehensive list, and that it will probably be better to stick with the lists we give you personally. :)

Drew's asking for...
* Cars 2 the Movie
* Die cast Cars the Movie cars
* Disneyland Adventures XBOX 360 Kinect game
* books - Step Into Reading/Beginning Reader
* games - Monopoly Junior, Aggravation
* IA Hawkeyes hat
* scooter
* Cars the Movie racetrack (they have several, and I can longer find the one that I wanted to get...boo)
* sled
* clothes - jeans, nicer pants (khaki's, cord's), nicer tops - size 5/6
* preschool workbooks


Reed's asking for...
* play rug for cars (found at IKEA)
* The Beginners Bible
* Imaginext Toy Story 3 Tri-County Landfill
* Geotrax Radiator Springs set
* Movies - The Incredibles, Monsters, Inc., Kung Fu Panda 2
* Playdoh
* books
* sled
* clothes - nicer tops - size 3T

For both boys...
Teach Me Time clock 



Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment