Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photo Update

It seems like I share most of my pictures through my "Picture of the Day" posts, but here are a few gems from the past month that didn't make the cut. :)


I had already taken about a gazillion photos of Drew picking out his first baseball glove, I couldn't get him to pose with me and my new glove. This was the best we could do.

"Oh, mom, you're stinkin' hilarious!"

"Daddy, don't go. Don't go!"

"Uh, mama...oops!"

I was trying to get a sweet shot of the boys together, smiling. One out of two isn't bad.

A full day of shopping with mom leads to this. And just prior to this, I heard "but mama, I'm not tired..."

The reason the boys no longer take baths together. Out.of.control!

Hi, Reed!

Just waking from an afternoon snuggle with dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment