Sunday, May 2, 2010

Picture of the Day, Week 17

The boys, dressed in traditional Dutch costumes, posing with the tulips while in Pella with Grandma and Grandpa VW.


We picked up the boys today from their weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. Drew brought home Brad's super old Matchbox cars and racetrack. Our living room looked like this all week long!


I noticed today that the flowers on the porch trellis are coming in to bloom. For not having a green thumb, I'm pretty thrilled that something grows like this at my house! Now if I just knew what kind of flower this is...


I found a few pairs of Lightening McQueen socks at the dollar spot at Target a few weeks ago. Drew's pretty crazy about them. Another typical goofy Drew moment.


Yeah, that shirt says it all. :)


We spent some of today (and all of Saturday morning) helping out at church with a flea market to raise money for our missionary. This is Abbi. She and Drew were pretty much inseparable during our time there. (This pic was taken with my phone...it's the first time I've actually uploaded to my computer. An accomplishment for me, trust me!)


Today was our city-wide "Spruce Things Up" day, where you can recycle and trash electronics, batteries, etc. We've had quite a collection growing in our basement, and it was time to clear out the clutter. (I find this picture super-boring, yet on the other hand, I think it will show, years from now, what TVs and computers looked like "back then.")





4 comments:

  1. The flower is a clematis, Lesley! Say hi to the family! The boys are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics this week. Looks like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos this week. I wouldn't know what the flower is either, it is pretty though. Your boys are just toooo cute. Love the racetrack I had one of those too, and the socks are perfect for a little boy. Have a great week and Happy Mother's Day, give those boys extra kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cute; your boys in the Dutch costumes with the tulips behind them.

    Greetings from Holland :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete