Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I {heart} Grandparents

There isn't much better right now than a visit from the boys' grandparents. This past weekend, Grandma and Grandpa spent a few days with us.

And it was awesome.

Granted, why it was awesome for me is different than why it was awesome for the boys.

This is why it was awesome for the boys...











This is why it was awesome for me:
Two extra sets of hands to clothe, feed, bathe, entertain, read to, play with, tuck in, and overall shower the boys with unending love and attention.

I did not have to cook.
I got to take a nap.
My mother-in-law and I found a desk at a garage sale that I am in love with and can't wait to repaint (that may not have had anything to do with the boys' grandparents being here, but it was definitely a weekend bonus).

Score!

I {heart} grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment