Sunday, September 25, 2011

Picture of the Day, Week 38

Sunday {9.18.11}
The early morning TV trance.  Oh my, I didn't realize it was this bad...we have to do something about this!

Monday {9.19.11}
Reed discovered one of my mom's nativity sets, and of course I told him that it was a "pretty" and that he couldn't play with it (after I took a few pictures, of course.)  At least Mary is kissing baby Jesus...

Tuesday {9.20.11}
My brother and sister-in-law had a softball game tonight, so mom and I took the boys to watch.  Enthralled, aren't they???

Wednesday {9.21.11}
Reed's favorite book right now is a Sesame Street Seek and Find book.  He wants to read it all the time, and has become a pro at finding all of the "hidden" pictures.

Thursday {9.22.11}
Brad's been printing math and writing worksheets off the internet to work on with Drew, and Drew totally loves them!  He asks for more!  I love that Brad wants to do this with him.

Friday {9.23.11}
Avery, Drew and Papa enjoying the beautiful fall weather.

Saturday {9.24.11}
We met up with the Vriezes for our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  This time we went to Emma Krumbee's, and we had an awesome time.  BUT I had two very uncooperative boys when it came to taking pictures.  This was the best I got.  Boo on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment