Saturday, August 25, 2012

Correction

To follow up on a post a couple weeks ago about what the boys were going to do when they grew up...

Here was the conversation {out of the blue} that I had with Drew the other night while he was in the shower.

"I changed my mind, mom.  Remember I said I'm gonna make cakes?  I'm not gonna do that anymore.  I'm gonna be a dad!"

That's great, sweetie.  But you know, you can do both.  You know, like Daddy's a daddy but he's also a pastor.

"Oh.  Yeah!"

Yeah!  How many kids do you think you'd like to have when you're a daddy?

Thinking.... "Ummm....maybe three.  Yeah, three.  Three's a good number.

....... Or maybe six!  Whoa!  That's a lot!  If I had six kids, I'd definitely need a mom!"





Bwahahahahahaha!!!!  Oh. My. Lord!   That is so funny on so many different levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment