Friday, August 24, 2012

Project Life, Week 33

I'm trying my darndest to get back into my routine for these weekly posts.  This album is so important to me, and I have so much fun putting it together, but it has taken a backseat to everything else (good stuff!) that's been happening the last several weeks.  I tried to have this (week 33) posted six days ago.  We'll see if I can do all of this again in just a couple days as we now wrap up week 34.  {What can I say?  I'm a girl with lofty goals.}

So, here was our week last week...  

 I fear Reed may be starting to outgrow his afternoon nap.
Dear Lord, not yet.  Please, not yet!!

 Sunday afternoon spent at the dog park right across the street from our new house.
Mighty convenient.

 And this neglected pooch is in heaven!



 I suggested we should have these {chicken spring rolls} for lunch.
Reed insisted he have them for breakfast.
I've learned to pick my battles.



 Lots and lots of work going into our new house and property, including cutting down some dead tree limbs.  That's my hubby with a chainsaw.  Oh dear.
{No fear!  He still has all his limbs!}

 Brad pulled an all-nighter Friday night as he took the youth kids to the Kokomos {an adventure park of sorts with go-carts, mini golf, laser tag, etc} as an end-of-summer-start-of-the-school-year kick off event.  At 36, he's apparently not too old for this sort of thing.  Huh.

 Saturday was an awesome day.  Bob the Builder in the morning (while Brad slept in), McDonalds for lunch, a nice quiet time, homemade pizza for dinner, followed by a walk through our neighborhood and a round of Disney Scene-It when we returned home.  Best day in a long time. :)

This is why we can't have nice things.
This is the screen door on our patio.  We took it to the hardware store to replace the screen as it was in pretty poor shape when we moved in.  Two days after picking it up and putting it back on, Luci saw a squirrel...and attempted to go through the screen to catch it.  Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment