Sunday, October 3, 2010

Picture of the Day, Week 39

The boys helped me make my birthday cake tonight. Such big helpers making, and eating when it was done! :)


Reed's newest discovery. He wants to flip every switch he passes, whether we need it on or not. More trouble, I tell ya.


The time out spot. A very familiar place for Drew these days. We are really struggling with our 3 1/2 year old as his listening skills are at a minimum and his tendency towards the sassy it at an all time high. He's a really big challenge for us, and one that has brought me to tears on more than one occasion.


Some happy mail today! The last time I was at my parents' place, I mentioned to my oldest brother that I'd really like a t-shirt from my high school alma mater. He listened!...and sent it to me for my birthday.


Today was Drew's day to bring snack and show and tell. He picked out cookies at the store, and then chose his big Lightening McQueen to show his class. Mrs. Bland told me that he was really really excited about it!


Brad spent over an hour tonight fiddling with the boys' train track, figuring how to set it up so that the train covers every portion of track - both directions. He took this picture when he was finished so that he could put it back together when the boys tear it apart!


Brand new *boys* sized socks for Drew. They are huge on him, coming almost all the way up to his knees (they'll probably fit nicer after they're washed). Another reminder of how big he's getting.






No comments:

Post a Comment