Sunday, March 13, 2011

Picture of the Day, Week 10

I used my cell phone more this week than ever before to capture our daily photos. There is certainly a convenience to it, but it also allowed me to capture a couple moments that may otherwise have gone undocumented. I'm trying to remind myself that photo quality isn't the goal. Capturing our life...that's the goal.

Sunday {3.6.11}
Brad teaches a catechism class to some of our youth on Sunday nights. It appears as though they have a pretty good time. :)

Monday {3.7.11}
Reed ran some errands with me this morning...and literally shopped 'til he dropped!

Tuesday {3.8.11}
Going on day 5 for fevers for both boys - time for a trip to the doctor! Drew was diagnosed with an ear infection, and they both may have had the flu as well. (Thankfully, by Wednesday, both fevers had subsided and the boys were on their way back to normal.)

Wednesday {3.9.11}
Look at what I found in my cereal box this morning! I'm an instant winner; a one in 1,000 instant winner!

Thursday {3.10.11}
Our baby bear turned two today!

Friday {3.11.11}
Grandma and Grandpa arrived today for the weekend, bearing gifts for the birthday boy. Among them - Cooper, a cute bear that interacts with you when you read his story.

Saturday {3.12.11}
Visits from Grandma and Grandpa usually involve a lot of eating out. (I pretty much don't need to eat until Wednesday of next week!) Today's lunch was at Denny's. We were also the beneficiaries of an anonymous random act of kindness. When we asked for the check, our waitress told us it had been taken care of. A subtle reminder that there is still a lot of good in our world.



4 comments:

  1. Great shots!! Hope your boys are feeling better now.

    Love the one of him sleeping in basket!! Ha Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite one is of your baby sleeping in the cart, that is so sweet and funny. Sorry they were sick so long and hope they are loud and full of it again for you now, haha!! How nice when someone does something so kind and generous for a stranger. My meal was also paid for by a customer when I went out to eat alone and I was 9 months pregnant with my last baby. I couldn't believe how sweet that was. Congrats on your one year supply of cereal, totally cool for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free Denny's AND free cereal for a year??? Man, did you have a great week or what? Well, except for the sick babies. Other than that...lucky you! Great pics. Those boys are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the boys are feeling tonnes better now! Cute photos!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete